With the holy Month Ramdan in progress here are some of the tips for Muslims to fast safely.
- Plan you diet and follow the schedule for intake of dietary supplements so that you do not face any health problems during fasting.
- Try to take the diet which is rich in carbohydrates and protein, fruits or vegetables, and drink plenty of water which keeps your body hydrated as sugar levels falls down during fasting.
- Try to avoid the hard work which includes physical activity as it can get you tired.
- Never over eat before and after fasting try to take little with fruits and more water.
- Try to avoid spicy foods as they can cause indigestion problems .
- If you have smoking habit try to quit it during this month of fasting.
- Make sure that you get enough sleep.
- Drink plenty of water as metabolic rate