Some of the advantages of including vitamin D in our diet are:
- It helps the immune system to fight against the flu diseases .
- It can be useful for reducing diabetes at early stages.
- Helpful in making bones stronger.
- Helps in reducing Cardiac risks.
- It prevents some of the cancer diseases at early stages.
- Helps in loosing weight.
- Helps in increasing the calcium and phosphorus levels in the body.
- It helps in reducing Hypertension,the more vitamin D the less is the hypertension.
- Deficiency in Vitamin D can cause rickets.High in take of vitamin D can prevent you from rickets.
You can increase the level of vitamin D in your body by exposing your body to sunlight and as well as include high vitamin fruits and vegetables in your diet which can increase vitamin D in your body.